Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine SWAP with Love Letters

Today's share is a card I designed for my monthly Long Distance Swappers Valentine SWAP.  The Love Letters DSP, and therefore also the color scheme, is the same as that used in the calendars I posted recently.  The Love Letters paper is just beautiful, and although it works perfectly for a Valentine themed card, the designs are quite elegant and versatile.

 Items used on this card:
Stamp Sets:  Punch Potpouri, Occasional Quotes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Watercolor paper, Love Letters DSP
Ink:  Black StazOn, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Other:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Basic Pearls, Aquapainter, Dimensionals


I hope you like the card I've shared today and visit again soon! 






0 comments: