Saturday, January 15, 2011

In-Colors Card

Hello again.  Today I thought I would share a card I created recently for a SWAP group I belong to called the Long Distance Swappers.  We do one SWAP each month and generally have a theme for each month.  This theme required use of the current In-Colors.  Techniques used on this card include paper piecing, coloring with markers, and direct to paper enhancement of embossed images.


 Items used on this card include:
Stamp set(s):  Chic Boutique
Paper:  Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, In-Color DSP Pack
Ink:  Stazon Black, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride Markers
Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder, In-Color Ribbons in Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Concord Crush

I'd love to hear your comments if you care to share.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Deb Hoekstra said...

Hi Becky -

Thanks for the blog address - enjoyed visiting. Still LOVE this card!